Monday, May 10, 2010

When Anticipation Strikes

I am actually starting to comprehend that Europe is a reality. And I would like to board the plane right now.

Usually I have a hard time thinking about the trip without worrying that (a.) E-Bear is still without official guardian for Month 2, (b.) I will have a nervous breakdown and recreate the events from my last "visit" to Europe and (c.) being on my own won't be all it's cracked up to be or (d.) being alone WILL be all it's cracked up to be.

Today though, I am just fucking excited.

1 comment:

  1. You are not going to have a freak out like you did last time. Circumstances are totally different. You have earned this and worked towards it for a long time, not something easily thrown away in a crazed moment. And besides I won't be there to take you on crazy travails all over London within the first hours.

    ReplyDelete